This website is the official website of the Friends of the Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center, registered association number 58-012859-3 (hereinafter – “the Association”) and enables information to be shared about the Association and donations to the Association to be collected. Any use of the website, including reviewing information and making donations, constitutes your consent to act in accordance with the Association’s complete bylaws along with these payment bylaws and your consent to act in accordance with them.
- When making a donation by credit card, the card will be checked with the credit card company, and the donor will receive an immediate response regarding the status of the transaction and whether it was accepted or declined. The payment page is secure.
- All donors’ personal details are stored on a secure server.
- When making a donation, a confirmation of payment will be sent to the donor’s email within 1 business day.
- The bylaws are written in the masculine form, but refer to both genders alike. Everything stated in these regulations in masculine language also applies to the feminine form and vice versa, and everything stated in singular language also applies to plural language and vice versa.
- If the transaction is not approved by the credit card company, the conductor of the transaction will receive appropriate notification. In this case, in order to successfully complete the transaction, the person conducting it must contact the Association by telephone.
- The interpretation of these bylaws and the enforcement of the bylaws or any action and/or dispute arising therefrom, shall be made in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel and will be clarified, if necessary, solely in the authorized court in Tel Aviv.
- Donations to the Association are recognized for tax purposes in accordance with Section 46A of the Israeli Income Tax Ordinance.
- The Association has certification from the tax authorities, as required by law.
- The Association has certification of proper management from the Registrar of Associations.
- Information security and privacy
- The Association takes care to manage the site carefully, skillfully, and in a controlled manner and takes customary precautions in order to safeguard, as much as possible, the confidentiality of the information provided by the user.
- The transfer of credit card data on the website and/or via the credit card processing company is conducted in compliance with PCI standards in an encrypted manner using SSL technology.
- The Association maintains the privacy of donors and does not save credit card information.
- In cases beyond the control of the Association and/or arising from force majeure, the Association will not be liable for any damage of any kind, indirect or direct, caused to the donor or anyone on his behalf, if this information is lost or falls into possession of a hostile party and/or used without permission.
- The donor’s details will be stored in a donor database and will not be used for other purposes, except to request collaboration with the Association, if the Association deems it appropriate to do so.
- The website user hereby declares that he is aware that the Association may be required to provide identifying information about users, including the user’s information, the IP address of the connecting computer, the connection times and durations, and any other information and/or additional information that may identify the user and/or link the user to any activity on the Internet network, and he hereby agrees to, and irrevocably confirms the right of the Association to do so, under its sole discretion and/or in accordance with the law and/or in accordance with the requirements of authorized authorities, without any need for prior notice or user consent. The user hereby agrees and confirms, irrevocably, that he will not have any claim and/or demand and/or lawsuit against the Association in such cases.
- Policy for canceling registration in the Association/donations
- A donor will be entitled to contact the Association with a request to change the billing details and to cancel a transaction.
- Cancellation of a donation – it can be canceled within 30 days from the date the donation notice was given by telephone or made online according to Section 22 of the Israeli Consumer Protection Law, 1981. The Association will make the required change in accordance with the credit card company’s customary policy at the time. If the credit company charges the Association a fee for the transaction, the requester of the donation cancellation transaction will be charged the stated fee.
- In the case of a donation cancellation, please contact the Association on the contact page of the Association’s website or email the Association at email@example.com.
- Property rights and ownership